(imagine how i'd say that.)
Okay, like you didn't know that already, RIGHT? Hahahaha. Anyways today is (ohboyohboyohboy) a longgggg day.
I had lit till 8plus today so i didn't go back to dunearn for speech day. Went out for dinner with ZEE GANG :D and urm saw jordus lol and urm saw jasmin (jezzzzmin) LIKE FINALLY!!! MAN! Hahaha.
Well.
School's started for most of the poly people.
I hope they'll cope well :) :) I hope i can cope well, myself.. Too...
-
I GOT THE SHOCK OF MY LIFE TODAY!
ASK ME WHY ASK ME WHY!!!
Hahahahaha.
Lohyee contacted me.
*LOUD GASP*
Okay la. This gege of mine havent been replying to my msgs and he suddenly msged me and we chatted :)
Yay.
Like usual.
He speak chinese i speak more english to him than chinese. Haha.
A little like desmond daddy answering to his hokkien-speaking mum in english.
Ahhhhhhh I miss my friends :)
Before i hung up with him I went Okay.. Mei you peng you de shi hou da gei wo ah.
HAHAHA :D That loosely translated means - no friends that time call me ah. lol.
I always say things like EH WHY YOU CALL ME, YOU NO FRIEND THEN FIND ME UH. Which is rather true, la. Lol so yea.
-
BELATED PICTURES! I shall do a lil work and go sleep after this.
I want to go out with 'zee gang tmr ;D
Btw if you havent noticed zee is another word i saw (somewhere) which means THE. So it's like THE (DEE) gang. Except i say ZEE GANG :D
MWAH :D
-

ATIQAH! My crazy babe who goes crazy with me during chem practicals with the pipette filler ball :D
Whos ever so sweet &so very close to my heart ;)

How fair can i NOT look, man. But yea we look great w the tie (when we wear it alltogether as a school, i think. )
Yes?

I think i took this down to show my sister.. Er, yea.

This picture is funny but VERY BLURRY.. Lol it shows GRACE HUANG XINGRONG lolol when she was young. The expression was dead candid-ed! And cute lol.

Atiqah &i went OOH-ing and AHH-ing over the purple of the potassium manganate (VI) ;)
Thats the burette thing. Darn! Even (lousy) dunearn uses the tap one...
Lol =x OOPS.

Woot.
-
Tuesday was the stupid chem test and OH GODDDDDDDD the guys in my econs class are just PLAIN CHILDISH.
I have never ever seen people as childish and IGNORANT and inattentive and INSENSITIVE as 'em. N-E-V-E-R. Omgomgomgomgomgomg.
I really had no idea i was THAT loud after the test.
See, i kinda yelled.
Without knowing.
I didn't control my voice.
I'm sorry.
But i kinda shut 'em up, didnt i? Ignorant GIGGLY BOYS.

We celebrated ridhwan's birthday on wednesday. The 1st cake bought wasn't halal so theres another one. Which is just sufficient for the class :)
We had this debate with s23 too, and we won! :D
I love debates. Only when the topics interest me. Then i can ask questions. I kinda made friends through that, I think.
I'm known as The Girl Who Asked Questions which actually can be shortened to YUMIN. ;D

I remember mentioning i like stupid words right? GOOD PLACE VERY GOOD SUSHI.
REALLY.
:X

Anthea with the glasses. Urm.

JIAMIN WITH MY GLASSES!
She looks damn elmoish here.
Or cookiemonsterish here. I dunno why. The eyes maybe? The retarded look? Hahahaha.
Actually, the whole package lah. HOR?

I can pass off as a saint!
A poseur LAH if you want to know. Hahaha.

Rpm :DDDDDDD
My eyes get smaller..
and smaller.

I was so tempted to eat this. This is the red baby octopus thing, fyi. It's my favouriteeeeeeee :D
Those RED PREMIUM PLATES were circling around and after around 3-4 rounds i gave in and picked up the S$6.50 worth of PLATED FOOD and gobbled it all up!
Ahhhhh...
(there're more pictures. but i just am waiting for 'em to get sent to me so yea. another day (: )
-
Off to do work.
Yumin shall drink her milk at 1thirty today.
;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home